New Graduate Program Offered for HR Professionals to Gain Critical Technology and Analytics Skills Needed for Today’s Organizational Demands
The School of Professional & Extended Studies (SPExS) at American University announces its new online graduate degree — a Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics and Management. “The HR industry is now heavily reliant on technology to deliver services,” said Bobbe Baggio, Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and Online Learning. “It’s critical that HR professionals evolve their positions to today’s demands. They need to know how to create an engaging company culture with technology while they drive organizational growth through understanding and using the right metrics and programs.”
With the guidance of an expert HR advisory council, the online MS in HR Analytics and Management degree was created so professionals could develop stronger HR programs, design engaging online initiatives, and enhance HR strategies. It includes critical coursework in subjects like emerging trends in Human Resources, HR performance analytics, and design and decision sciences.
Program goals push students to:
- Improve HR initiatives with the combination of data analytics and human resources
- Increase human workplace performance through new technologies and trends
- Establish fair performance analytics for employees, teams, workgroups and industries through critical analysis
- Solve complex and sensitive HR issues quickly with new strategic proficiencies
- Assess performance of internal and external agency initiatives to better define roles
- Create an inclusive human-resource decision-making process by addressing the importance of issues in integrity, accountability, diversity, and inclusion
- Strengthen organizational governance when you evaluate the system through human resource analytics
You can learn more about the program, its coursework, and potential careers by clicking here.
About American University
American University is a leader in global education, enrolling a diverse student body from throughout the United States and nearly 140 countries. Located in Washington, D.C., the university provides opportunities for academic excellence, public service, and internships in the nation’s capital and around the world.
To learn more about American University’s online programs, contact an admissions advisor at 855.725.7614 or request more information.