You may be in the process of comparing different online master’s in economics programs and thinking about what the return could look like for your future career. You may be asking yourself questions such as:
- How do online master’s in economics compare?
- What can you do with a master’s in economics?
- Is a master’s in economics worth it?
American University recently developed a new guide, Why American University’s Online Master’s Degree Programs, which can give you more insight into the online Master of Arts in Economics and what graduates are doing with their degree.
The new guide shares information and data-backed reasons on why a Master’s degree is important, such as opportunities for:
- Better salary
- More job options
- Real-world experience
- Networking opportunities
- Greater credibility
This free download also details why online Master of Arts in Economics, offered through American University’s College of Arts and Science may be the right option for you. Ranked No. 3 as a Best Online Master’s in Economics degree program in 2015, the economic masters program is taught by esteemed economists and scholars based out of the nation’s capital with decades of experience, from economic policy to global economics. The curriculum will prepare you to analyze data, apply your analysis to economic policy and translate its meaning for a wide audience.
If you have been asking yourself about what kind of jobs you may get with a master’s in economics or what the salary looks like, download our guide which includes information about:
- Master’s in Economics graduate salary statistics and employment rates
- Employers of our graduates, such as the Bureau of Labor Statistics and Federal Trade Commission
- National career projections and anticipated job growth
- Key skills gained in the online program, including using Stata, the industry software tool, and using econometrics to answer questions
- What’s different about American's online Master's in Economics
Make a measurable difference in your career with specialized skills to solve global economic challenges and shape policy.
Take the first step to advance your career in economics. Call us at 855-725-7614 to speak to an admissions representative, or request more information here.