Help Your Organization Fulfill its Mission
Now more than ever, funding organizations seek more accountability for the funds they provide to development projects. Development organizations understand they are more likely to receive future funding if they can deliver and show results. That’s why employees who have specialized Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) skills are in demand. This specialized knowledge helps to assess a project’s performance and its lasting impact.
The online Graduate Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation from American University provides you with the critical skillset necessary to design and implement program-based Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) to make a difference within the social impact sector. A Dean’s Scholarship is available to a limited number of students who apply to the program by April 10th and are accepted. Scholarship recipients will save over $5,900 in tuition throughout the course of the program.
Prepare for a High-Level Career Domestically or Abroad
Advance your social impact career both domestically and abroad utilizing these specialized and in-demand skills. In as little as six months, you will have the high-level skills to master:
- M&E’s importance as it relates to program management, outputs, outcomes, impacts, sustainability, plus positive funder and stakeholder relations
- How to determine appropriate M&E methods for a particular project
- The similarities, differences and use of qualitative, quantitative, and mixed method approaches
- How to construct a LogFrame and Performance Monitoring Plan, including identifying relevant indicators, data sources, and risks
- How to foster positive funding and stakeholder relations
- The varying requirements of major funders
- The challenges associated with, and successful strategies for, collecting M&E data in developing countries
The American University Difference
When you earn your Graduate Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation from American University, you will master the most current M&E methodologies taught by top industry experts, as well as gain access to:
- Development practitioners with more than 20 years of experience
- Guest speakers from all over the world
- Real-world donor experiences
- An international perspective on M&E
- A course environment that encourages practice under the supervision of development practitioner faculty
To learn more about American University’s online Graduate Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation, request more information or call us toll free at 855-725-7614.